The Latest Buzz
Before we get too far on this topic, have you read our Social Media Policy recently? It’s part of the Pace Employee Handbook. Look here for a refresher. When posting anything in the public domain, it goes without saying to use good judgment – don’t post anything you wouldn’t want your mother to read. (And remember, mom doesn’t want to hear about any matters considered to be company private, such as Pace financials, growth plans, etc.)
That said, social media gives us a lot of options to position our brand, share our expertise, recruit team members, build demand for our services, and more. It helps us to connect to and create a positive brand association with those we serve.
Below are our top three posts in 2019 (highest levels of engagement). As you know, video and compelling imagery play a key role in eliciting Likes and Shares. Scroll down for some additional best practices for social media engagement.
(Click on the images above to view the actual posts.)
LinkedIn Profile Tips
Click on this presentation for some easy tips to optimize your presence on LinkedIn.
Trade Show Photography Tips
Posting a Status or Caption
Have an Idea?
- Clean, clear and horizontal photos are best
- Take the shot straight on versus from the side or at an angle
- Get the full booth in the shot – and smile!
- Use complete sentences
- Ask yourself if the information you’re posting is useful, informational and informative
- Engage prospects and clients by posing questions and answering theirs.
- Submit a project request using the form below – and note that we are REALLY happy when we have some advance notice. We typically build our social media calendar two weeks in advance.
To the right are some great examples of photos from trade shows
Here are the recommended sizes for photos and images by social channel.
- LinkedIn: 1584 x 396 pixels
- Twitter: 1024 x 512 pixels
- Facebook: 1200 x 628 pixels
- Instagram: 1080 x 1080
Do you need a marketing resource for a unique event or activity? Submit a project request.
Use the following for the username/password: sales
We strongly encourage everyone to consider our brand values and use digital collateral (PDFs) as much as possible (versus printed material). You can access our digital resources on Salesforce. If, however, you need printed material, submit a request below.
If you have questions about brand usage – or what marketing is up to – drop us a line.